1. This Policy applies to cookies and refers to websites www.tosend.pl, www.tosend.eu, which is owned by Tosend sp. o.o. ul. Strzelecka 29A/39, 61-846 Poznań, NIP 6572910717, Regon 260706224 (hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider).
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text information, sent by tos Website, saved and stored in the User's end device (computer, laptop, smartphone, etc.). These files are intended for using the tos Website. These files contain various information necessary for the proper functioning of the tos website, as well as for creating anonymous statistics and for advertising purposes.
3. Two types of cookies are used as part of the tos Websites:
4. The Service Provider uses the cookie files mechanism to ensure correct operation of the tos Website on users' end devices, i.e. in order to:
5. Cookies are also used by the Service Provider also for advertising purposes, for conducting advertising campaigns and other marketing activities and measuring their effectiveness, among others, in order to collect general and anonymous statistical data by means of analytical tools (eg Google Analytics), presenting advertisements tailored to the User's preferences using online advertising tools.
6. The cookie mechanism used by the Service Provider does not destroy the User's end device and does not cause any configuration changes in User's end devices or in the software installed on these devices.
7. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. The user may at any time change the settings for cookies at any time. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. In addition, these settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies or inform about their every posting in the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings.